|Pao de Queijo 2
2 cups tapioca flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In the mean time bring the milk, salt, and butter to a boil in a sauce pan while constantly stirring mixture.
3. Once boiling remove the mixture of milk, salt and butter from heat.
4. Slowly add tapioca flour, stirring constantly until thoroughly mixed
5. Add the cheese and eggs to mixture
6. Mix until smooth
7. Fill each mini muffin cup all the way up
8. Bake until golden brown, usually about 20 minutes
Eat while hot. Cooked puffs can be stored, in the fridge as long as it's kept covered and then warmed up on a low setting in a toaster oven.
|©1995 - 2019 SimpleSolutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.|