Food Dictionary
Theme Sections
Photo Gallery
F.A.Q.

home > recipes > my selections

My Selections

Below are the recipes you marked.
Search within these selections:
38 recipes returned. Displaying results 1 - 20.

Sort By: Recipe Category Author

1.   Arepas vegetables Ward_Williams Arepascomment(s) available
  apted it to send to Carole Walberg as a thank you for recipes she sent to me. As I was sending it, I thought it might b   
 2.   Argentine Stew in Pumpkin Shell meat susan-food.chat
  lt and pepper 1 tsp sugar 1 cup dried apricots 3 white potato, peeled, diced 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, diced 2 cup beef    
 3.   Brown Sugar-Lemon Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes vegetables alan
  Cups Here! this week. All recipes are available in both Mastercook and Mealmaster formats for download. Over 650 new rec   
 4.   Candied Yams vegetables h.m.peagram
  uice 1/2 c Sugar 1/2 c Brown sugar, packed 1/4 ts Ground ginger 2 tb Cornstarch 1 ts Lemon jui   
 5.   Ceviche de Pescado appetizers dave Ceviche de Pescado
  me juice 1 clove of crushed garlic 2 red peppers, diced 2 finely diced jalapeno peppers (to your preference) Salt an   
 6.   Groundnut Stew meat LeiG
  atoes, peeled and quartered 2 teaspoons salt 6 hard cooked eggs, shelled cooked rice Clean the chickens carefully    
 7.   Joan's Sweet Potato Steak Fries appetizers butterflydog
  native to deep frying: Peel potato and cut/slice into steak fries pieces. Place pieces in a microsafe round dish or    
 8.   Joan's Sweet Potato Turban Bread breads butterflydog Joan's Sweet Potato Turban Bread
  ur add a lightness to the texture but not a discernable flavor. I mainly use it for an extender and for the texture.    
 9.   Joan's Sweet Potatoes and Cherries vegetables butterflydog
  et potatoes/yams 1 cn Cherry pie filling 1 Stick of butter or margarine 1/2 c Brown sugar 1/   
 10.   Julian's Sweet Potato Yam Casserole vegetables butterflydog
  tatoes in syrup 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup drained syrup from the potatoes cinnamon to taste salt to taste 1 bag o   
 11.   Kurma meat odjay00 comment(s) available
  potato, peeled and cubed 2 tbsp lemon grass, chop 1 onion 1 garlic *chili powder, optional Saute onion and garlic in oi   
 12.   Kwanzaa Squash and Peanut Soup soups mlh4
  1/2 stick butter salt and pepper scallions (optional) sour cream (optional) chopped peanuts (optional) Peel, chu   
 13.   Mieliepap with Sweet Potatoes vegetables Chris.Schirlinger
  eet potatoes, peeled and cut up salt to taste 500ml mealie meal or corn meal 1. Cook sweet potatoes in water for 15 min   
 14.   Moroccan Sweet Potatoes and Vegetables vegetables dave
  carrots, peeled and cubed, and microwaved for 5 minutes 1 to 2 sweet potatoes or yams, peeled, cubed and microwaved f   
 15.   Pastelitos meat Ward_Williams Pastelitos
  later adapted it to send to Carole Walberg as a thank you for recipes she sent to me. As I was sending it, I thought i   
 16.   Perico eggs-dairy Ward_Williams comment(s) available
  later adapted it to send to Carole Walberg as a thank you for recipes she sent to me. As I was sending it, I thought i   
 17.   Portuguese Vegetable Stew vegetables LeiG
  into omeletes for breakfast or spooned into pita pockets for lunch or served over Couscous or polenta or enjoyed by its   
 18.   Puffy Golden Potato Pancakes vegetables butterflydog Puffy Golden Potato Pancakes
  1 tsp dried parsley dash black pepper Vegetable oil to fry Sour cream Applesauce My mother made her potato pancakes puf   
 19.   Roasted Sweet Potatoes vegetables butterflydog
  ason with salt, pepper and garlic. Sprinkle with vinegar. Either roast along with meat of choice until fork tender or in   
 20.   Sherried Sweet Potatoes vegetables rayna comment(s) available
  ll me how YOU liked it. Cheers! SHERRIED SWEET POTATOES 6-8 medium sweet potatoes or yams peeled (you can use 2    

1   2 NEXT >>

Short Collection

©1995-2018 SimpleSolutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.